Thursday, December 07, 2006

This Just In: Fred Gallagher is a Girl!

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

So, after all this time, I've decided I'm ok with it. Aaron can stay in there. I rather like the way things are and having a baby around would change everything.

The problem with blogging reverse psychology about unborn children is that they don't usually get a reliable internet connection in the womb.

On a more serious note, I'm sure everyone and their dog out there is saying something about it (I know the news is), but I hope that if it comes to it, I can be the kind of dad James Kim went out being. I don't know how he lived, but I know how he died and if I were in a similar place, I want to die for my family. I'm sure he didn't plan for that to happen, it surely seems he didn't, but you've got to respect a guy who will risk death to save the ones they love. I'm sure his last hours were at least scary and it was probably more than unpleasant, but he manned up and did what needed to be done. There's no shame in that.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is he here yet? Don't leave us hanging.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home