Wednesday, December 06, 2006

T-plus 1 day and blah blah blah

So.....very.......cold....

Yeah, so...no baby, yet. Also, no baby yeti. I'm glad about the second one. He weighed in at an estimated 8.5 lbs (that's 3.86 kg for you metric folk) on Monday. If he goes until next Wednesday, he could be well over 9.

DUDE.

While I'm really excited about the birth (couldn't you tell?), I feel bad about all the crap my wife has gone through to get to this point. Her acid reflux has gone crazy (which it would've been bad for any other pregnant woman, anyway) because she can't take her medicine (they haven't done enough tests to show it is safe for pregnant women). Her back is a mess and she can't go to the chiropractor or take more than a couple tylenol (one at a time) through the day (the equivalent of trying destroying a car with a feather). This is to say nothing of the fact that he never actually got out of her ribs. He's been quite content to grow downwards instead of going that direction. All in all, being pregnant sounds like a whole lot of suck. I guess the end justifies the means, but...still!

On a different subject, I hate Tuesday nights. There is SO much nothing on tv. I suppose the fact that I only get 3 channels has something to do with it (unless you count PBS...and why would you?).

I'm feeling snacky and nauseous at the same time today. I skipped breakfast this morning because I wasn't feeling too great, but apparently my brain (kind of) won, because I'm now eating stale cheese cracker sandwiches (you know....the ones that come with the crappy peanut butter filling?). They are...acceptable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home