Friday, October 27, 2006

Hollywood, I'm looking at you!

Adoption is a beautiful thing. At one point, my wife and I discussed adoption (we had decided we wanted a family and were discussing alternate plans should nature not work for us). If you are at all inclined to adopt, and are capable of giving the child a better life than what it would get in the "system", by all means.

That said, Madonna, you stupid, overpaid, undertalented piece of whoretrash! Oh, you've adopted a poor African child! You wonderful humanitarian, you. Let me bask in your magnificent glow while I BARF! Geez. I hear he's small. Maybe you can keep him in your purse like Paris Hilton does her dog.

I'm seriously sick and tired of all these celebrities thinking they're such great people because they pulled a Willy Wonka and "saved" some poor kid from a third-world country. One child, that's an accessory. If you want to do some good, save a ton of them. Start an orphanage, give to World Vision or Feed the Children or something. If you're going to be a publicity whore, AT LEAST DO SOME MEASUREABLE GOOD WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

I'm tired of famous people pulling the wool over our eyes. Just admit it, already. You just wanted attention.

At least I could respect the honesty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home