Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bearing Gifts

Well, as I have the ability to do things unilaterally and have no fear of repurcussions (what can Cricket do to me from Virginia, huh?), I've decided to crack open the vault, so to speak. Back in the day, when we were young, naive, and a great deal more likely to do things beyond the comicking for kicks, we had a series of gift offerings for those who would jump through certain hoops to get exclusive content. This lasted about four months before we decided that doing comics was quite enough effort. Also, we were doing it for MAYBE three people.

Now, years have passed, Cricket's got several hundred more strips under his belt (plus the whole engagement thing, let's not forget that), and I've all but quit comicking entirely (though I promise to come back regularly...I've just not made good on that, yet), I've decided to redefine what exclusive meant, back in the day. So, here they are...links to stuff that I think is worth making available to the general public: September, October, November and December. Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for releasing those. They were fun.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home