Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blue Thumb

Last night, I put the finishing touches on Aaron's walls. That's my upcoming boy, for those of you with a memory problem. I'm glad to have them done because, frankly, I don't think my eyes can take much more of the leaning in close to get the edges where the crappy tape let the paint bleed through. Still, I'm pretty pleased with the results. Here's a quick turn through the room. Ignore the ladder, carpet pad, and the cat's butt on the chair in the bottom corner of the second to last one...



I'm rather pleased with the end result. I think the whole room will look great once we're done, not that Aaron will care much since, as is true of newborns across the board, he'll only be able to see a few inches in front of his face for a while, anyway.

Oh well.

For some reason, I want to find a t-shirt that says "Coming Soon", like on a movie poster, for my wife.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice design all the way around, though the dinos take top spot, imo. I don't know when he'll be able to appreciate it, but I'm sure he will be adding his own art to it in a few years ;-)

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home