Thursday, September 07, 2006

News and Olds

Well, with my comic fast continuing since December...wow, that's a long time...I suppose I should tell you what's up.

But first, I saw on the news today that Paris Hilton was arrested for driving under the influence and reportedly appeared intoxicated when the officer questioned her.

Honestly. Have you people not seen her on tv? She's retarded, not drunk!

Ok, back to comics. I have a cover for a new comic drawn, inked and colored. I have a title. No, it's not the superhero comic. No, it's not the comic I came up with after that. Is it the comic that I'll actually be doing? I can't say. I've lost momentum, at them moment, due to baby-related circumstances. And also Christopher Moore's book A Dirty Job. It's funny. You should read it (it's about a guy who becomes Death...I think I may've read a comic along those lines *hint hint*). Anyway, I've been painting the baby room, which is becoming a great deal more involved than I had anticipated. Partly because I hadn't thought about how much math would be involved in turning my design into a full-sized painting. Partly because the painter's tape we bought sucks and it does NOT make crisp lines that don't need to be touched up afterwards. And there was a lot of tape used on just the first wall.

On a related note, I think I may need someone to go down to the Duck Tape people's headquarters and set the place on fire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home