Tuesday, December 05, 2006

T-minus 0 days and still counting

Today is the big day. Not that you'd know it around our house, but according to the calendar, Aaron will be officially late as of midnight tonight. Way to go, boy. You missed your birthday.

All kidding aside, though, it is a real letdown that not only did he not come early (it's been acceptable for him to come since the middle of last month, development-wise) but he also isn't going to be on time. Moreso for Andria than I, but I'm ready for him to be ready already. The doctor said we're looking at next Wednesday as the big action day if he doesn't come on his own by then. And I was so looking forward to having him here this weekend. We could watch cartoons together.

Or Star Wars. First chance I get, A New Hope is going in the DVD player and I'll start introducing him to the finer things in life.

I tried to get a little drawing done last night. I drew four boxes and a three dimensional cylinder. Whoo. The problem is, between nerves (baby-related...I despise waiting...I'm so impatient), Heroes (last night's episode was SO good), and walking through Wal-Mart late last night (anything to "encourage" Aaron to be born already is cool with me), there was hardly any chance I was going to get settled enough to draw. I've been working on a drawing of Sylar (Heroes, again) since last Monday, and I'm just barely any further than I was at this time last week. It's looking rather nice, I think, but I'd like to be done, you know?

I'm really hoping Aaron will come soon. I'm officially off my groove until further notice.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

Wait, so you're son's just as lazy as you, basically? This is somehow not at all surprising...

Keep me updated, yo.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home