Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Falling Axe and The Drowned Rat

Those of you who follow such things may've noticed the absence of two of the comics I'd linked previously on my sidebar. One, No Room For Magic, was in danger last time I mentioned this and has since run out my patience.

So, *poof*.

The other, Hopscotch, was moving so painfully slow BEFORE Levi decided to put it on indefinite hiatus that I decided, "Screw it" and dropped it, too.

If you know of a comic that you think I'd like, based on what I have on the sidebar, go ahead and leave the address in my comments. I'll check it out and, should it fit my tastes, I'll give it a link. Don't feel slighted if I don't link it, though. I'm rather particular about what I link, moreso at some times than others, mind, but still...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home