Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's the X-Men!

Yeah, that's Gambit and Nightcrawler in today's update. I would say it's in anticipation of the new movie, which I do have a great desire to see, but actually, I've just been trying to get things flowing again. The last few weeks have been kinda hectic around my house (my wife's involved in a LOT of stuff which all had events in the last month of the semester) so I kinda fell out of my groove. So, I started by drawing some superheroes already in existence to kinda get the feel back. In the next couple weeks (or at least next week...I don't know how long this'll go) I'll be posting my sketches. So far, they've all been Marvel characters. In fact, with the exception of one, they've all be X-Men characters, too. Anyway, after I get a good feeling back, I'll be jumping back into drawing the new comic, which means I'll probably disappear for a while, again. Hopefully, I'll be able to start posting the comic very soon. Thanks for bearing with me...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home