Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hoping for Red 5

Man, yesterday was crazy. I had another one of those getting-up-every-five-minutes-to-blow-my-nose days. On the other hand, some good stuff happened between rounds with the tissue (or paper towels...whichever was closer). Also, watched Good Night and Good Luck. Dude. Awesome movie. Very static, but man... With as much of it being regular news footage, they still managed to make the characters have some weight to them. Man, I have a general rule against based-on-a-true-story movies, but this one is really good.

Also, I took a look at The Guide and saw that we're on Page 4 of the by page views list. That's HUGE for us. We'd previously peaked around the middle of Page 5, so this is great! We're actually two below Star Bored, which is rather spectacular. So, thanks to all of the people out there who've been coming back. Obviously, the way for Dim Bulb to succeed is for me to quit forever.

Hmm...maybe I won't quit, anyway. Sorry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home