Monday, April 10, 2006

Timing and such...

It strikes me as a bit odd that, though the movie came out in theaters a while back, and Ze Cricket saw the movie in it's full glory, that he didn't do the King Kong strip until after I'd seen it.

I mean, it seems especially odd given that we haven't spoken in a while other than posting on the blog things. Either A) he's secretly NOT in Virginia and is instead stalking me (in which case...DUDE we can just hang out!) or B) reality is like The Truman Show, in which case I can only assume that he was forced to move so as to keep him from revealing that it's all fake.

This does, in fact, mean I've ruled out coincidence because...well...I hate plausible answers.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

What actually happened was that I just bought the DVD and had watched it. I've wanted to make this joke for awhile now, but was in the middle of a storyline and all that...and I'm lazy...and I'm really just throwing up smoke screens so you don't know the truth. But I've said too much.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home