Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Cat, The Bag and The Relationship Between the Two

First of all, I've got news. I told Chuck a couple days ago and had been waiting for a bit to tell anyone else (outside of family and all...oh, and O'Neal, but the fool never called me back, so he'll find out when he finds out), but since I found out that everyone at my church already knows, along with a good percentage of the people at work, I might as well go ahead and tell you.

I'm gonna be a dad!

Needless to say, I'm really excited. We found out a week ago yesterday, though the doctor didn't confirm the at-home tests until Monday, and I've been trying to keep it a secret for a bit, but...eh. That didn't work, so...CONGRATULATE ME!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! May you have much happiness as a dad.
JuggLer

11:21 AM  
Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

Congrats indeed. I know I said so in my voicemail, but I wasn't sure said voicemail accurately conferred my heartfelt sincerity.

Though I have to admit, the thought of you hatching a podling...it's kinda creepy. The kid'll probably be the geekiest geek who ever geeked, or else react to Star Wars in the same way a asthmatic reacts to smoking.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go with chaos to say that i pity the kid already..

i keeed, i keed. congrats.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home