Thursday, January 25, 2007

Withdrawal

Ok. It's been nearly a week that I've been back at work now. Also, today, Andria finishes up her second week of classes. I think that, between the two of us, I am handling the separation from Aaron better. I mean, she's rearranged her classes so that she only has one day of stuff that causes her to be gone away from him when I'm not home.

Alright. Who am I kidding? I just don't have the options she does. Its not like I can somehow compress my work week into less days. Even if I stopped taking lunches, that'd only get me half a day more time at home. And it blows!

I still enjoy my job, don't get me wrong, but I've come to the realization that I now (more than ever) only have the patience for people who act like babies when they ARE ACTUALLY BABIES. But, aside from a certain coworker, everyone has been absolutely cool.

Just not as cool as Aaron.

You may note that the tags for this post are "Baby" and "Life". The two are really becoming indistinguishable, lately.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home