Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Wanna Be A Rockstar...



My little alarm clock. Generally, from what I hear, new babies aren't supposed to sleep through the night. Back when I was on leave, 5am was dang near close enough, but now that I'm working again, it's entirely too close to when I'm getting up anyway. So, you can imagine that it's not with the greatest of enthusiasm that I get up when Aaron decides that he's hungry between 4 and 5. I've organized my sleep schedule so that, if all goes well, I'll be in bed by 11pm (which is like old people early, but its what I was doing before he came anyway) and awake at 6am (about 45 minutes earlier than usual to allow time for feeding AND showering...my coworkers appreciate the effort, I think). Well, I haven't made it to bed before midnight, yet, because his end of the day feeding keeps running long, and the time in between has yet to be interruption-free, but it's hard to be mad at him, 'cause he's so cute.

Also, anger is more effort than I can muster that early in the morning.

It is a sad thing, though, that I have returned to work. I still like my job, that's not the issue. I miss my time with Aaron (the time after 9:30 am) when we watched tv together.

It will also drive me crazy for a week or so that all the soaps that I got into will be continuing without me as a viewer.

What? It's not like there's anything else on until the late afternoon on the three channels I get.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home