Friday, November 04, 2005

Of Sith Lords and their Vengeance

So I bought Revenge of the Sith back on Tuesday. I employed the "heartbroken-yet-self-denying-put-the-movie-back-on-the-shelf" method of making my wife, who (for all intents and purposes) hates Star Wars, feel bad enough to give in to buying it right away instead of waiting until we had the money to blow on entertainment. Especially entertainment that's only entertaining to me. Of the two discs included in the normal movie set and the bonus Wal-Mart exclusive "Story of Star Wars" DVD, I've seen the outtakes and a couple of the web documentaries. I have not even put in the movie disc.

I am so sad.

However, Andria's studies have precluded me from watching a movie with lots of explosions and such while she attempts to do her homework (as it should...classes are temporary DVDs are for....at least until they come out with something else!). Soon I will watch my movie. Soon the Sith will have their revenge....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home