Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Addendum

By the way, I'm sick of people living up to stereotypes. For once, I'd like someone to step out and NOT do what's expected of them. Is it too much to ask that a gay man NOT dress up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz? I mean, I get it. You're homosexual. I knew that already. The only way it would've been more obvious would be to actually have man-on-man sex IN PUBLIC. Does the fact that you like manlove have to dictate your every action? As a heterosexual male, I can tell you that I don't go around constantly reaffirming that to everyone. I don't have to harrass every girl I see so that they know I'm straight (besides, my wife'd kill me if I did). Is it necessary that just because you like the dudes that every single action has to scream "I'm not straight! Gay man here! I'm not into women! GAAAAY!"? Usually, when a supposedly straight guy does that, they say he's covering insecurities about his sexuality. Doesn't that door swing both ways, so to speak?

Just my thoughts on the subject. That and 99 cents (plus tax) will get you some of those wonderful mozzella sticks. Mmmm....fried cheese....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home