Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've finally arrived!

I got the wierdest call today.

You see, secretly...well, to anyone who is a little on the slow side its a secret...I would really like for this to become something that makes money. Like a business. Not that I think we'd ever go pay (not that any subscription services are knocking...so very sad...), but if this could all translate into a paying gig for us, that'd thrill the pants right off me.

So today I got this call. It was from a rep for Sam's Club. Said she'd like to meet with me to discuss getting a business membership for Dim Bulb Comics.

I would've laughed, but it was too stupid for even me.

Sam's Club, you people are idiots. And also, you're too close to Wal-Mart to not be unclean.

Edit: Also...woohoo.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home