Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Revoltin' Development

Well, I suppose you aren't missing much today. YOU SEE...Sunday night, my wife sprung on me that we were having dinner with my aunt and uncle (we'd talked about it, but I didn't realize that we were for sure going to do it Monday), that meant that ALL of my drawing time on Monday was occupied except for about 45 minutes before bed. So I get some crappy filler done and try to upload it, except I can't get online. Stupid internet was down. Of course, now that I'm at work, it's just fine, but that doesn't really help, does it? So you're spared the filler I had, or cursed with the continuation of Chuck's filler from yesterday, depending on how you view it. Either way, nothing from me today.

Sorry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home