Monday, September 12, 2005

Put Some 'Stang on It!

There are exactly 3 of the new Mustangs in Clarksville. I like the look of them, though I've never been much of a car guy, but it kind of bothers me that they're all the same color. I know that they're different cars and not the same one in different places because one is a convertible, one has handicap tags and the other has no plate at all.

All of them are a light bluish gray. Seriously, people. There HAVE to be other colors...

I wonder if someone will spam this post with an ad for a dealership or something...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

Nope. Apparently you get spam for WiFi phones and online poker! Surely that's better, right?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

Take that!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home