Monday, August 29, 2005

Nothing to Contribute

I've been removed!

Ever since Cricket started his Blog (listed above on the Nav Box as "Order/Chaos"), I've been given the ability to "contribute" to his blog. I didn't really realize what this meant until last week, which didn't matter, because I was content to post smarmy replies to whatever he wrote. I was logging in to post something just a second ago, only God knows what now, and I noticed an absence in my "Dashboard" (the workspace on Blogger). I thought, "hmm...That's odd. That's where Cricket's blog goes." So I popped on over there to take a look and...that list that had me on it as a contributor was gone! I've lost my priviliges! I squandered the time I had!!! It's gone and it hurts so much!

...I may be dramatizing 'cause I forgot what I was really going to post. Heh...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

You'd been on there over a year and never made a single post. It was really kinda silly, y'know?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

I'm all for silly! That's why I posted that instead of leaving it blank until I remembered WHY I was posting in the first place!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home