Friday, August 26, 2005

Stall the Overhaul

Or should I call this "Extreme Make-over: The I-don't-wanna Edition"? So hard to decide.

Anyway, as Cricket pointed out to me (and hinted at in some post now lost to time and our all-but-forgotten forums), our site is probably due for a bit of a face-lift. The thing is...I'm not feeling it. Sure, I could probably get into looking at a slightly different page lay-out. I just don't want to go through the hassle of making the HTML work. Again. See, I CAN do it, but I'm not very good at it, so it takes forever. And that's after we come to an agreement on what we want it to look like in the first place.

Really, I'm hoping just to move a couple things around and throw up a new background or something. That'd be do-able, no?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home