Monday, September 05, 2005

King of the Couch

My wife and I bought a couch and love seat today. You see, the old couch reeks of cat pee, which is rather unfortunate, since we eat our meals on said couch. Not appetizing. Anyway, I just realize about 30 seconds ago that we just spent a little more than half of what I make in a month and we're already just squeaking by.

On a related note, my underwear has, within the last minute or so, began smelling a bit like pee.

I'm not at all nervous. Not even a little...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

This is where I start teasing you for "getting old." I mean, buying a couch and love seat? They probably match, too, don't they?

7:15 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

Duh! And they even color coordinate with our curtains! Plus, I think they match the placemats and apple-motif pot holders in the kitchen and dining room area!

I AM the new Martha Stewart!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home