Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Irk

I'll start this off by saying that I'm a religious guy. In fact, as religious guys go, I swing rather conservative. I like rock, your hair can be whatever length and color you want, and dudes with earrings only bother me in that it seems so 80's now, just so you know. This isn't something I bring up here often because, given the overall attitude of the site, there's no real way to make it thematically fit. Still, I am.

That's a preface for what I've got next.

I don't think people should generally be persecuted for their beliefs. The second someone else's religious rights are infringed upon, they come closer to infringing upon mine, and I don't want that. Still, if there's anyone worthy of reviving the practice of feeding people to the lions, its the people of Westboro Baptist in Kansas.

I would just like to say, on behalf of Christians with half a brain or more everywhere, "No, He doesn't."

That is all.

Labels: