Friday, September 09, 2005

This is a Rantspace

This is a message to all those who are not seeing this blog in an iframe on Dim Bulb Comics.

This is a rantspace. Nothing more. It is a place for the few who read Vapor Lock, Troubled Times, and even Crooked Halo (though I have nothing to do with that) to see what I have to say about the comics and talk back with me. Mostly, that means Cricket. It is not a forum for you to put whatever kind of crap you are using your Blogger to sell in a free ad.

Especially poorly worded advertisements for books that twist Biblical passages to get-rich-quick schemes! Ads disguised as posts that point to dating sites I can stomach. A quick delete and its over. This ticks me off, though.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

Wow...a spammer posting a comment on a post about spammers...there's some tasty irony there.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

I'll keep that one just for irony's sake.

Doesn't mean it doesn't upset me, though.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home