Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Raw Meat

So...today (Tuesday the 18th)'s Vapor Lock probably looks a bit odd. That's because it's not inked or colored. My wife needed the computer all last night (bad timing) so instead of inking I went out shopping during her Women's Ensemble practice (singing thing) and bought some healthier foods (turns out my cholesterol is 206, which is a bit on the high side...came as a complete shock to me...shouldn't have...most of what I eat is crap...no, not feces...junk food) so as to bring my cholesterol level back to a liveable number. Anyway, I COULD have finished it all, even after that, if she didn't have a large paper to write, but she did, so I didn't. We have a second computer, one that's supposed to keep this from happening, but it apparently decided it didn't want to work and if we didn't like it we could stuff it.

Also, if it comes up, which it should, I included some Demon Hunter Zendariel sketches of my own. I figured, I had some extra time after finishing the pencils, so I'd try to make it up to you for an unfinished strip with some extra doodling. Hope El Chuck doesn't mind me taking a shot at it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home