Wednesday, September 28, 2005

That thing I did for Tuesday that I couldn't post...


Usually, when I can't post, it's because Keenspace/Comic Genesis/Herb is down and I can't FTP things. The other day, it was because my ISP went screwy for a bit. Seems they lost my password. Dunno how that happens, but it did. Anyway, this is a character sketch of the main guy from a story idea I had called, as it says on his shirt, Necessary Evil. I liked the concept, but I've been too busy to flesh it out much. I've been holding onto it for a while now, actually...

Anyway, I updated his look from my earlier sketches. Tried to make him dress a bit more like the kids these days (heh heh...I love using phrases like that...I'm so old...*sob*), but that's mostly because I don't remember exactly how I drew him before and I don't remember where I put the original drawings. It still needs work, but, then, so does the story.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home