Thursday, November 10, 2005

A long time coming...

Well, I've been pondering the proper way to do this for the entire two plus years of Dim Bulb's Keenspace/ComicGenesis existence. I'm quitting Dim Bulb Comics.

Just kidding.

Actually, I've set up an archive site here on ComicGenesis so that anytime you want to read the Vapor Lock archives straight through, you can do it with no commercial interuptions, few of the filler days, and, best of all, no confusing clicking patterns to keep the flow uninterrupted. I've encouraged Senor Cricket to do the same, though we haven't spoken of it since I first mentioned I'd signed up for it, but it will be done soon. The site doesn't have anything special on it...in fact, it looks a lot like the Dim Bulb main site. That's because I want it to be an extension of this site, not to funnel traffic away from this. You see, my main fear is that by segregating the archives into a separate site, it'll cut our readership down on this site, making us drop further down on the ComicGenesis guide. Lower rating means lower visability which, in turn, means less new readers. So, check it out if you've been meaning to reread a Vapor Lock storyline through. Or refer a friend to here and then tell them that the archives are separated for ease of reading. I'll get a link up on the nav box in a couple days, just need to make a button for it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home