Friday, October 10, 2008

Lord of the Video

MONKEY UPDATE!

ITEM! THE MARKET FALLS AS THE ACID RISES!
I've been off Prilosec for a week now, give or take a bit. I feel like someone's been dancing on the tip of my sternum. It is unpleasant. I'll be going back on it soon, but I ran out and need to get to Wal-Mart. Yay. One of the many things we'll be picking up when we finally breakdown and go. I hate giving them money. So very much.

ITEM! COMICS KEEP ROLLING!
Every day has been a new test for continuing the comic I've got going on above. I draw one every weekday, which means that even though it posts thrice a week, I'm actually drawing two extra. If I count right, that means that I've got enough to finish the month. Of course, that's just a guess. I'd have to "look" to know for sure. The thing is, every day, as I sit down to draw the comic, I wonder, "What the heck can I actually do more?" I can already tell that some are not as successful as others, but I'm enjoying testing the boundaries of a comic that has such odd rules for storytelling. I do not use words for dialogue. I do not use people. I use background sparingly. But, anything else goes. So long as it can happen to a blob creature.

ITEM! MYTHIC PROPORTIONS AND SUCH!
I finished writing a myth today. It was a short, simple one, but it's kind of the basis for the world in the idea that was once the comic I was thinking about doing some time back. Woohoo for useless progress!

ITEM! HEROES STILL ROCKS!
It does. Really.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blob comics, I think the way they are abused are hilarious! It is your sick sense of humor, you know... Its good that you can have an outlet for your art, it's good to make comics that make people laugh! I like them!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home