Saturday, September 13, 2008

Swing and a Miss

So, I got all my stuff lined up and I'm still not a teacher. Which kinda blows. BUT, that said, I am working in a school and I DO like what I do. It ain't what I was aiming for, but it's alright.

Still, I really want to teach art next year.

Anyway, you may have noticed a new comic up there. What is it called? I dunno. What are those things? Gelatinous blobs and a big hungry thing. Is this a new, on-going comic? Beats me!

I can answer all your questions, I just can't guarantee satisfactory answers!

That said, it feels good posting comics (I've got two more in the can...as of Saturday the 13th..and one more ready to scan and panel. Not bad, I think. So, GO! Tell your friends! Dim Bulb is back and...something...and at least I'm really excited about it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home