Thursday, September 20, 2007

Insanity Doodle!

I blame sleep deprivation.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There have been things lately that I've wanted to rant about, but I haven't been able to focus much lately. Also, I fell asleep in my supervisor's office yesterday. I am particularly psyched to see all the new episodes of my favorite shows next week. The summer season was good to me; I thoroughly enjoyed Psych and Eureka, started getting hooked on the likely dead The 4400, and even took interest in Kyle XY, which is a little too teen soap opera-y for my tastes, but the conspiracy stuff was a good stopgap for the time. It's nice that there are two more episodes of Eureka left to help me transition into the new season of all the shows I've been dying to see (Heroes and The Office, especially), though the transition was something I really could've used a couple months ago between the end of the regular season and the beginning of the new one. Then again, I'd never seen Psych until this summer, so it was new to me until they started the actual new stuff. I'm trying not to pee myself when I think about the new Heroes season, especially. I can't help but think I'm going to be let down, though. Last season, I was sure it was going to stink, so I didn't REALLY start watching until the fourth episode, though I saw most of all of them. It's just that it was episode 3 before I decided I'd start caring about it (can't be too careful with TV, you know). This season, I KNOW it was already good, so now they have to live up to that. Then again, the Kensei "documentary" on the Yagamoto Fellowship site has been cool. John Rhys-Davies is narrating it. After the "what we did this summer" commercial for The Office, I'm pretty excited about that, too. It, along with a slew of Heroes stuff, is available on YouTube.

Search it for your own dang self, you lazy bum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home