Thursday, August 16, 2007

Should You Ever...

If, at any time, you are ever interrupted, say, by a knock at the door, in the midst of a delicate moment...er...a private time...ok, if you're in the middle of sex...don't answer the door. But if you must, don't answer the door in your underwear. And if you must also do that, don't answer the door in your underwear and try to carry on a conversation with the interrupter whilst "hiding" behind your near-nakedness behind a glass door. I don't care if it's frosted glass. It's still bloody glass. Besides, they'll probably put together what you'd been doing and they're certainly uncomfortable about the fact. There's no need to add to the awkwardness by prolonging the moment.

I'm just saying...if that should ever happen to you...

And if you're the interrupter, it's probably best just to run away.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

You should really consider hanging a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

Tell that to my new neighbor.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

Hey, I uploaded comics for today and Monday. Can you make them...I dunno, appear when they're supposed to?

6:23 AM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

If they don't on their own, I'll do it. It might not hurt to email it to me as a back-up.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home