Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where in the World is Cricket Sandiego?

So, supposedly the Cricket of Chaos has returned to his humble abode. Of course, this has not alleviated our site problems and, honestly, I'm not entirely convinced there's anything he can do about it. I have a request in for someone at CG to fix it...again, but since I put that in over a week ago, I decided to try uploading all the comics (save the latest one that no one has seen but Cricket and, presumably, Mrs. Cricket) and having them overwrite the broken ones.

It didn't work.

So, I guess, for now, we wait.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

The site seems to be showing your comics now. I'll upload the comics I made tonight when I get home and try to get some new ones done up, too.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

I can't see any of them, still.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

maybe it was just the computer at school.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

I don't know why that would work. Then again, there are a lot of things not working that I don't understand lately, too...

6:22 AM  
Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

I still can't get into SiteAdmin.

Jebus hates me.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

Are you logging in with your case sensitive forum id and password? when you first go to siteadmin.comicgenesis.com and the log in box pops up, cancel it. then, there should be a link on the top of the page. click it to log in, but then cancel again. click the link that appears at the top next, then log in with "Chaos Cricket" and whatever your password is. That excessively long process should get you in.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

'Kay. I'll give that a shot when I get home this evening.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Noise Monkey said...

I don't know how much it'll do. I uploaded a test and it didn't show up. I'm still fooling with it, though.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home