Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Many (un)Happy Returns

Against my better judgment, I went back to the neighbors' house. Apparently, I don't learn. This time was less embarrassing, but still unsatisfying. The first time, we were trying to unload a stray dog on them. Instead, we ended up keeping the dog. He's cute enough. This time, I was after the flour container we loaned them a couple weeks back (they'd come asking for a little flour just after we'd returned from our Anniversary trip and the house was a wreck, so...we let them borrow the whole thing). Shouldn't have wasted the time. Apparently, they tried washing it in the dishwasher and melted it. For this to have happened, they would have had to have been unaware that the dishwasher uses very hot water and that thin plastic containers need to be put on the top rack. I knew this. I don't even have a dishwasher. I AM the dishwasher.

Except when Andria is.

Anyway, so now we have to find a new one. It's too bad, because it was rather handy and they don't have that set at Wal-Mart anymore.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home