Monday, June 18, 2007

C'est Fini

I managed to complete that massive project Saturday night around midnight. Actually, I think it was afterward, making it, technically, Sunday, but that may've been when I finished taking pictures of the drawings

Drawings, I might add, which are NOT feature on this post.

Instead, I have a picture of my son contemplating the wonders he might find inside the large beverage container in his grasp. I am sure he was unaware of the possibility that he would more than likely be wearing the contents if he attempted to partake of them, but since he didn't try, he didn't find out.

That may be because I took it away from him. After the picture, of course.

I'm a little nervous about the drawings, though. Not only because I'm not 100% thrilled with them (I could've finished more faster and with better quality if I'd been able to do them on the computer), but also because, as it turns out, I may've gotten carried away and drawn one TOTALLY wrong. I'll find out when I get home and compare what I know I drew to what the list says I was supposed to have drawn and then see how I can cover my butt. If I can get the computer to cooperate, I'll have an image heavy post with all of them here in the next couple days.

Let's just get it out of the way now, though. I am not happy with the cow in the least. That was one of the victims of working on such a large scale in such a short time. There are others, but I think it is the most glaring.

C'est la vie.

P.S. French is a stupid, stupid language. It's like Spanish, only unnecessarily complicated.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home