Thursday, May 17, 2007

Eclipsed

So, tonight is the season finale of The Office. I really like that show. It's one of the few things on TV that I purposefully watch. There are other things, of course, that I watch just because they're on, but I watch The Office because I want to watch it. It's really sad for me that the season is ending tonight.

And that's for reasons totally unrelated to The Office.

You see, I've been all about Heroes lately. It's got all my favorite things!

  • Super heroes...........check.
  • Crazy action.............check.
  • Conspiracy................check.
  • Comic books..............check.
  • Cinnamon-sugar pretzels from Auntie Anne's..................Well, ok, you can't have everything.
So, in all the excitement about the Heroes, I've not really been enjoying the lead-up to tonight's episode of The Office. That's not to say that I haven't enjoyed the show. It's just that...well, I'm just more excited about Heroes, which is funny, because I didn't see the first episode and just almost didn't watch any of the others because I was sure it was gonna suck. Proving, once again, that I really have no idea what I'm talking about most of the time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Cottrell said...

My wife wants you to post more pictures of your podling to see if the thing gets cuter or something.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home