Monday, February 26, 2007

When it Rainns, it pours.

I mentioned in the past that I have, basically, two shows that I really care to see. First, by scheduling, is Heroes. Every week has been another pleasant surprise, as I keep expecting the Suck Bomb to drop.

I mean, hey, it is TV.

Anyway, the other show, which I've also mentioned, is The Office. Sure, it took me a couple episodes to get into it (those episodes are now much more funny now that I actually enjoy the show...odd), but now I really look forward to the new episodes. That's why I was interested when I heard that Rainn Wilson, Dwight, was hosting Saturday Night Live. He's been pretty good in everything else I've seen, Sahara, for one, but SNL has, how you might say, SUCKED in recent years, so I was a bit aprehensive, too.

Apparently, that was the old Spidey-sense tingling. Man, was it awful. Apparently, SNL doesn't have an equivalent of the "Friday Night Massacre" on Studio 60. Either that, or the idea that there was worse stuff that didn't make it on scares me.

Man, that show sucks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home