Monday, January 30, 2006

Fate of the Universe

So, I've been away a while now. I was hoping I'd be back in the saddle by the end of the month, but that looks questionable at the moment. You see, I've gotten to this place where I want to do something other than Vapor Lock. I've got an idea that's been stewing for a few years now, Cricket's seen it, and I'm working at bringing it to daylight. First of all, I need to find my style with it. I've done some preliminary sketches of some characters, doing slight redesigns of from the original versions along with a sheet that shows what they're outfits really look like (continuity's sake and all), but I haven't quite hit my groove with them, yet. Also, I recently got one of these babies, which means that I'm essentially learning to draw all over again.

Just with a better learning curve.

So, look forward to SOMETHING in the nearish future. It'll either rock your socks off, or, in the very least, make them slightly more funky.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home