Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Name is SYLAR!!!

So, Halloween...yeah.

Last night, our church did a thing and, since I teach a class that was supposed to be running a booth, we went (it's not like Aaron was old enough to get candy, though, so otherwise, we might not have done much). I suppose, really, I should've been more involved in the booth, but I got caught up in doing Aaron things. Mostly, that just involved carrying him in his spider costume. As cute as he was in it, that thing made it difficult to hold him. And since he was in no mood to be in his stroller, there weren't any other options. He doesn't walk well enough yet (or at least...not far enough) to go around on foot. Originally, Andria and I weren't planning on dressing up either. However, her boss (who I'm pretty sure didn't even show up) convinced her to do something, so she went as a pageant queen. Simple enough, since she had her crown and sash packed from when she was, in fact, a pageant queen. I, on the other hand, had no plans at all, but Andria thought I needed to, so I complied. BUT, I didn't have anything to wear. So, she went to Wal-Mart while I was at work and browsed their remnants. Not much to speak of, but eventually she called with a choice between two capes.

Neither was affiliated with superhero.

So, I decided to do with what I already owned. So, I decided to do something simpler. I'll post a picture later (it's on the camera, but not on a computer), but I went as Sylar. But not just any Sylar. I went SPECIFICALLY as Sylar between episodes 3 and 9 of the first season of Heroes.

The specificity comes because, first, I don't look THAT much like Zachary Quinto. Plus, my hair...too long to spike. So, incognito Sylar it is!

Andria objected because mostly I just looked like nobody. Or a stalker. I did get one "serial killer" which was close enough for me. The one person that would've surely recognized me, my cousin Nathan, was not there, so...I guess I lose.

Like I said before, I'll post some costume pictures later. Happy Dia de los Muertos.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home